Del desamor y sus demonios...

miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

Postdesamor

Dedicated to Alec Hahn

I tear time and from this side of the world two minutes in an hour do me the favor to transform my thoughts into feelings.

Today I opened a present, waiting’s present.

Inside, beyond courage or enthusiasm, I found fear born in the insecurity of not being loved as I love.

Inside, beyond two minutes, there were two years defeated by recovered jealousy.

But, differing from waiting’s one, your present was not a past fear, but a confession.

I have to confess it will be the first time my literature is written in English.

I have to confess I like to lie to myself or to tell me the truth about our spontaneous and random connection.

I have to confess fear has been transformed into the knowledge that I still can fear because I still can love. 

I finally have to confess I love you or, at least, I haven’t found a way to hold myself not to do it.